Sunday, April 02, 2006

TODAY WE GAVE THE HOUSE AN ENEMA…

then proceeded to give one to my wallet. The only relief I have from this is that I won’t hear Ellen go on about the wash, how the toilet gurgles, and how the water level in the bowl goes way down.

It seems that cleaning out a cesspool has become highly technical. They sent over a technician in a big white truck within 2 hours of my call. I was asked all kinds of questions such as what type I had, was it 2 holes or 1. When did I clean it last?
What type???? The type that takes it away, but I don’t see it again.
2 holes or 1?? Well let’s see, hum… I’d say 1 because if I say 2, you will charge me for 2.
WELL GUESS HOW MANY??? DID I HEAR 2? WOW ARE YOU SMART!!!

Now, how big is the hole in my wallet?? The circumference measures large enough to fit the truck he drove in on through it!

Gee, he was such a happy man, too.

Said both the tanks were filled to the brim. How’s that for efficiency? Good news is it is guaranteed for a year. Well be darn sure I won’t ruin his guarantee by filling it quicker. On his way out he said I had to measure the distance from the house to the two pipes in case of a freeze, so that it can be quickly accessed. After I figure that out, I think I’ll measure the freeze I put on my account with the bank.

No comments: