Thursday, July 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!


Fourteen years ago this very morning, my older sister (very much older) called to tell me she was a grandmother for the first time. (See how much older she is!)

It was a great day for the world as Stephen O’Hara joined the rest of the clan, as his Mom and Dad my niece and nephew: Laurie Ann and Gerard became parents. There was great curiosity as to what Stephen would look like. Would her look like his Father, or his Mother, or (Gasp) his grandfather John?

Fortunately he didn’t look at all like me, so a great sigh of relief was heard throughout the birthing world, as we celebrated this great event.

Now I tell you, there is one thing that is true: Stephen is destined for great things. He has a great gene pool, he is very handsome, (he looks a lot like his Mom and Dad), and his physical abilities along with his large mental capacity will carry him through life.

I feel that although it’s his birthday, we should especially congratulate his parents for having such a great kid, who is rapidly growing into adulthood.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN-WE LOVE YOU

No comments: