Monday, August 21, 2006

IT’S PARTY TIME IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

Saturday the neighborhood, (The hood) had a little get together. Hosted by the Ignellzi’s across from me, we had a great time. The host and hostess are two wonderful people with great values and great kids. Alyson, the real brains behind the Ignellzi operation is a lady with great home décor design sense, who is in the wrong business. She is also the undisputed champion of sausage and peppers! Great stuff!

Richie her Husband is one of these guys that loves to be around people and is a great host. You know he loves his family and does along with Alyson a great job in raising two great and good-looking kids.
My man Bill was there along with his family, and with all the other neighbors, we laughed and drank like nobody’s business, as I knocked back 3 or 4 tequila shots (especially from Jalisco, made from fermented sap of a maguey-like agave) Just thought you’d like to know.

Coupled with the beer and Molly’s Irish Cream the Little Woman is probably applying for an annulment about now.

The fact to this whole matter is that I’m glad the hood can keep up with the big boy☺ I was able to walk away, still standing and quite sober. I think the Jack Daniel Manhattan’s I consume keep me in training for these kinds of events. Thank you very much!

No comments: