Saturday, September 16, 2006

GREETINGS FROM FELIX UNGER

Dear friends:

You are wondering what the hell does Felix Unger have to do with the price of onions. Well, I am Felix Unger. Yes that dust rag toting, quiche making, apron wearing househusband sob is really me, and it is scaring me silly. I’m starting to see dust in corners, spots on the glasses and recipes that need onions or something to kick it up a notch.

I can’t wait to do the dishes so I can sit down and relax; I even think I’m retaining water!

TLW (The Little Woman) is totally unaware of my dilemma, and if she were she would probably laugh at me.

So what am I to do?

I decided to fix the leaky faucet in the tub, rip out some trees in the yard that I don’t want, and eat right out of the pot (screw the dishes), and for starters go to a bar and start a fight. Of course this is my attempt to reclaim my manhood, and by God I will. The only thing in my way is I still have to vacuum the rugs, sweep the floors and clean out the dishwasher, not to mention the laundry. Oh, in case you forgot, I still have to plan dinner for tonight.

Joe (Felix)

No comments: