Sunday, September 24, 2006

WRITING THESE THINGS

Writing these little blogs almost everyday is a lot of fun, once I get started. All my creativity usually starts early in the morning, and the earlier it is the better. All my inspiration comes at the early hours because the blood is rushing back into my brain as I plot my day.

This early morning process has served me well in my career as well as in my hobbies, so I know it works for me.

But where does it begin you ask?

Don’t.

However, I do wash my hands before I type the blog.

I know, I’m disgusting, but, hey, it is the truth.

YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

What can I tell you? I try to be honest and you are thinking what you will. TLW (The Little Woman) I’m sure is mortified by now, thinking: “I never knew he was like that? Why didn’t his Mother warn me?” Okay sweetheart, are you going to warn anybody when #1 and #2 get married. Nooooo-we want them married with children, no giving away family secrets.

I apologize for this little indiscretion, and pass the toilet paper, please.

No comments: