Saturday, December 23, 2006

HEY, GIMME A BREAK! HUH?

I think I’ll take a few days off for the Holiday and return on December 26th. Why should I be working while the police, firemen and women, doctors, nurses, military and retail people are all working on Christmas Day?

To all my loyal readers, thanks for even bothering, I truly wish you all a great Christmas and hope that you continue to read and enjoy my blog. I would like to especially thank Laura Laurent and Steve Phelp for their readership and feedback, and to a fellow PCHer named Steve who commented in the very beginning with some funny comments. To you and all your family Happy Holidays.

To #1 and #2 Sons, thanks for being my foil, my source of material, I love you guys, you are the best! To TLW (The Little Woman) who I love so much I can’t stand it, you are the best, always were, always will be, thanks, I love you.

I have some interesting people I will be introducing soon, my wonderful sister-in-laws, Maureen and Sarah, my brother-in-law John and his son, my godson, John to name just a few.

There are a few cobwebs in my past that need to be dusted away and revealed to one and all, and things that I am sure are still to happen to me.

Again, until December 26th –
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: