Friday, March 23, 2007

EXCUSE ME, BUT…

Now that I am home by myself for most of the time, I’m finding it hard to accommodate others in the family when it comes to disrupting my routine and my way of doing things.

The other evening I found #2 Son’s books on the kitchen table, along with some of his clothing. I asked him to take his stuff away, which he did but left me with his hat and his ID badge laying on the very same table! I think his clothing and stuff procreate right under my nose.

When we run out of tissues or paper towels, you can be sure that someone will replace the item, in fact you will find it right next to where it should be. I usually take it the rest of the way and think: “So close and yet so far!” Used glasses and cups rest right over the dishwasher, not in the dishwasher.

I have a huge amount of room in my front hall closet. The reason is that it is easier to put the coat or sweater on the backrest in the kitchen, then to stop and open the door, select a hanger and hang up the item. I for one am very guilty of that, but when I do that, I at least let it sit nicely on the backrest, while #2 Son makes it look like someone was tortured in the coat on the chair!

Excuse me, but I think we all get kind of lazy without thinking, and that includes myself. When I worked, my office was very neat and well organized, and everyone would comment on the order of things yet my studio at home looks like a dumping grounds. I guess I need to impress myself first, and stop complaining about everyone else in the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]donner wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]5 tage wetter[b][/url]