Saturday, March 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELBLOGGOLO

Yes, it’s been one year since I started this blog, and so far no one has threatened me with a lawsuit, TLW (The Little Woman) is still married to me, and my family is still talking to me! Except for some slashed tires, (Mom, stop it!) no real harm has been visited upon me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DELBLOGGOLO

I have had a fun time with this blog, and hope to continue it and have you readers enjoy it too. I have had some response from a few readers and I am grateful for it and always encouraged by it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DELBLOGGOLO

What makes me motivated to write is that I have a need to laugh and to recognize. I love to laugh at myself, the things that make me who I am, but also I feel that when someone is lying in his coffin, we tend to suddenly remember them as a nice gal/guy. Well I like to remember people while they are alive, and let them know it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DELBLOGGOLO

It may be a little melancholy at times, but that is what life is, and that is what I wish to in the final analysis reflect. If I only relate what is funny, I will cheat myself of half of who I am. There is very little political thought in it since I find that extremely personal, and it has no place here,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOU!

Life is gratitude in a way. When you lose something and can’t find it, you miss it, but find it and you are happy. Be it a friend or object, gratitude comes into play. It is akin to a dark cellar, you know there is a bottle of great wine down there, but you can’t see it, so you take a flashlight and shine it, and lo and behold, you are happy, you have found what you are looking for.

Today is the 326th posting.
Tomorrow I weigh in, maybe DelBloggolo will be smaller, leaner and more efficient.

Thanks for reading and listening.

The entire staff of DelBloggolo

1 comment:

Steve Philp said...

Happy anniversary!

Thanks for all of your writing, it's fun to read!