Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER/PASSOVER



Without a doubt, this is a special time of the year. A time when we get ready for the flowers to bloom and the sun to shine after the nasty cold weather.

I’m looking forward to a summer of leisure and entertainment, a summer that will be highlighted by the wedding of my Godchild Katie Dzicek, see photo and her handsome Beau Alex, a nice kid in the Coast Guard hailing all the way from San Diego! Then there will be a visit to Cape May New Jersey for a few days through the generosity of my beautiful Sister-in-law Sara and my Brother-in-law Kevin’s summer home.

Naturally I also look forward to May when TLW (The Little Woman) will go off with her sister, (another beautiful sister-in-law) Maureen, to Chicago, leaving me with a near bachelor life for 5 days! I wonder if she would be willing to take #2 Son with her?

I would like to thank again my loyal readers, wishing them a Happy Easter and Passover, with peace and prosperity throughout this season and to the next. To LLL (Lovely Laura Laurent) one of my favorite readers, and to Steve Philip (http://sphilp.blogspot.com/) try it you’ll love it, my family, friends and neighbors, (Carole Fama and my man Bill) all my neighbors, my Sister- laws, brother-in-laws and Manning family, To my brother and his wife and kids, Phil and Linda, to four of the most beautiful gals who walked the planet (my sisters) I have to see them today, and my nieces and nephews; and John, Tom and Don, thanks for you support and readership.

To TLW and #1 and #2 Sons and my beautiful Daughter Ellen, I’m proud of you all and glad that you guys are my life.

No comments: