Thursday, June 28, 2007

BUTTER SIDE DOWN…

How do you stop a woman in her tracks, and keep her quiet?
Answer; leave on the QVC channel.

How do you keep your teenage son’s room clean and neat?
Answer; Move when he goes out at night.

Why is it when you drive down a narrow street and there is only one car parked on that street, a car coming the other way always meets you at the parked car making you squeeze by?

Never go to a bank at lunch-time when everybody else goes, not because it is crowded, but because it is never manned sufficiently.

How come whenever I put the TV on, is when the commercials start, and I only wanted to watch for a few moments/

How is it that when I’m in a hurry to get somewhere, a police car is always behind me, or a school bus in front of me?

Why does my dog decide she needs to go out whenever I decide to sit down?

Should I make “Butter Side Down” a regular feature on this blog?

If you have any, please e-mail them to delgraphics@optonline.net, and I’ll quote you in this space.

1 comment:

Steve Philp said...

I can't remember where I'd originally found it, but my favorite is:

Why does turning the radio down make it easier to find the street you're looking for?