Saturday, September 29, 2007

DO YOU KNOW THE WAY TO SUFFERN?

What is a Suffern? I guess a name of a town in Europe, like England probably. I’m going to the one in New York State today to attend the southeast regional meeting, before the major convention to be held in Albany for the New York State Association of Retarded Children. The mouthful has now been condensed and is just called NYSARC.

I’ll drive up with my fellow board member and retiree
Jim MeEneaney, a former English teacher from Sachem High School. We will discuss the coming convention and all that jazz, and I will have a giant headache by the time I get home.

Jim is one of those board members that doesn’t say a lot, but is all action. He gets things done. Something that is missing on the Board to some extent is reliability lately, but Jim always comes through.

Being it is only a one day trip, we can’t stop at the bar and have a few, but then TLW (The Little Woman) who would not care if I did, will probably be holding supper for me to eat with her. So I think I’ll be a good boy this time.

Join the growing movement to toss DelBloggolo out on his ear, sign up at: joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com
You’ll be glad you did.

No comments: