Sunday, September 30, 2007

IF I’M STILL AWAKE, PLEASE EXCUSE ME

Well after a two and a half hour meeting, it is hard to keep one’s eyes open, when the main speaker is a lawyer, with robotic tendencies. None of the material was new or startling, and I could have stayed home and gotten more out of it.

However, the trip up and down to Suffern, NY was a great time, talking and reminiscing about the old days and trading stories about our lives, as Jim McEnaeney a board member and I chewed the fat.

One of the things we spoke about was refinishing floors, and how I am waiting for my dog to die before I rip up the rugs and
refinish my floors. It seems the dog has peed on all my rugs over the years, and thank God, I don’t wear a toupee!

We both noticed how when we were younger, we were lumped with the hip people, and now we are lumped with the hip-replacement people. We both take medications for physical ailments, and both of us have a love for steak. But his love is tempered by his diet, while mine is tempered by constipation. So, I take something before I eat one, and the next morning I’m sitting pretty!

Keep things like DelBloggolo off the net; write to:
joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com
Tell them: NO MORE SUFFERN STORIES, PLEASE!

No comments: