Saturday, September 08, 2007

I’M PUZZELED

Crossword puzzles, Scramble, Jumble, Daily Cryptogram and now Sudoku! Yes, life has become a puzzle, or least a series of puzzles.

I remember when the only puzzlers were my four sisters! Then one day I got a job in the city of New York, taking the Long Island Rail Road and doing the crossword puzzles. When I completed one, with an hour and change of riding, I would look for another puzzle to do, usually the cryptogram.

Well life went on pretty much, nothing unusual except getting married and having four kids. Then one day, TLW (The Little Woman) brought IT in the house. The "it" being Sudoku, she became engrossed, addicted and spent many hours on books of Sudoku, newspapers and magazines had one and TLW met the challenge. Then one day she stopped! I saw a Sudoku lying around and I decided to try it.

Suddenly baseball was taking a back seat to Sudoku, food was eaten with gloves so Sudoku didn’t get stained. I started to get up earlier to get the paper for Sudoku. I wanted to rename #2 Son “#2 Sudoku” but TLW wouldn’t stand for it. Instead of midnight snacks it was mid night Sudoku! My life was taken over by 81 squares!

I am seeking help now. I decided to finish the puzzle and look for the answers to see what goes wrong when it does.

So, if you will be kind enough to excuse me, I have to go Sudoku.

All pathetic remarks and lame statements can be sent to;
joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: