Friday, October 05, 2007

PROPPING MYSELF UP

I went to bed last night around 11:00 PM, and could not fall asleep. I think that part of my problem was that I was overtired and hungry. Another problem was the creeping humidity as it crept up to a higher number, making the night muggy.

Around 2:00 AM I turned on the air-conditioner and went downstairs and took some small crackers to rid myself of the hunger, having eaten a decent dinner, I am surprised that I was so hungry! I tried to go back to sleep with the ac running.

I got up again about 3:00 AM, and found these pills that are called: “Just Sleep”, but I have a feeling they are more than just sleep. At 3:50 AM, I looked at the clock and realized I wasn’t winning the battle.

When I looked again it was 8:00 AM! The pills finally kicked in! After breakfast and a small errand I ran, I decided to do some painting, so I set up out in the garage, opening the front door to get some light, and discovered I couldn’t do it. Try as I might, the fumes from the turpentine and linseed oil along with the oil paints were too much to deal with, as the day got hotter. After lunch, I gave it another shot and finally gave up.

Tomorrow I will try again, and only hope for the best. I know this is all boring to you, but it was my day.

No comments: