Tuesday, January 22, 2008

STAY OUT OF THE MAIN OFFICE! PART II


TLW (The Little Woman) didn’t have enough of the Native American. When she arrived the next morning from her exercise in the main office, she announced that she “Inquired” at the desk what the night act would be. She informed me that some man that she met said HE was the main act!

Off we go that night, to hear Cowboy Bob sing, and play his “gitar”, yessiree Bob, yur darn tootin’, and Yahoo!!!

Well he drew a larger crowd. Mostly old folks with cowboy shirts and hats and steak and beer attitudes that said, “this is singin!”
First thing I did was check out his outfit, his cowboy look needed some work! First, there was no horse tied up outside! Secondly, he was wearing shoes, brown ones, and old, instead of boots.

Now the man carried a guitar, and I could have carried a violin, and in both cases, neither one of use would be able to play it.
He also chose to sing. I choose to live like a king, neither one of us ever will.

He sang songs like: “If you ain’t white, you ain’t American.” Or “Let’s kill all dose Muslims people and make peace an American way of life.” My favorite song was a catchy little tune: “God, guns and meat, the American Way.”

#2 Son and I decided it was time to stop TLW. We threatened her that if she ever went into the main office again, we would bring her to the top of a mountain, tape her eyes open and walk her through it.

Meanwhile, I pray that Injun Schwartz finds Cowboy Bob and scalps him.

Coming soon, a real American Native plays his flutes.

Looking for the cash bar to get drunk and forget about these blogs/ Write to: joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com, tell him: Stop I need another drink!”

2 comments:

Laura L-V said...

HA HA HA - This post was hilarious. Love, MFF

Anonymous said...

I have seen Cowboy Bob before. I love him! My favorite is Muslims, Horses and Water. I also can appreciate Earth, Terrorists and Wind. I may be getting him mixed up with somebody else. I think I was pretty high on America that night.