Friday, February 22, 2008

WCIF-I


We are now getting closer to the Presidential Election, as November looms. Of course, this will ruin all of the spring, summer and fall as we are bombarded with pitches, appeals, and speeches. It will drive me nuts as I hear them spew forth their lies, pledges they will forget, and promises they can’t keep. Please, if you have someone you support this coming election, keep it to yourself. I don’t want to hear it, your opinion will not change mine, and frankly, I hate politicians.

The baseball season is about to start, and I for one would love to see baseball without the mention of steroids. It would also be good to see it without Roger Clemens, and Barry Bonds.

The steady rise in gas prices is giving me gas. Why don’t the so-called politicians attack this problem? What about all the poor people who can’t afford the price increases? It seems kind of counter-productive to drive to work to make enough to pay for driving to work.

Have you noticed how milk and gas prices go up at the same time?

Frankly, I wish they would raise the price of cell phones to a record high, so high that little girls, who walk and drive with them permanently in their ears, can’t afford to anymore.

Well I had my say for this Friday.

To Anonymous from New Hampshire who asked if I have any more pictures of Ronan Tynan; No I don’t, I think the theatre frowned upon the one I did take, but thanks for the comment.

To MFF (My Favorite Fan); “Heart shaped pizza”? I think I’ll try that next Valentine’s Day!

To my pal Steve Philp, long time no hear, hope all is well. (I could say Long time no hair, but I do have some.)

Tired of grumpy old guys that don’t stop writing blogs? Write to Orack Abama or Hilly Billy, or even Johnny McPain, or better yet: joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com, and voice your opinion.

No comments: