Saturday, March 08, 2008

TLW; A LEADER OF MAN


And I am that man. Yes, she has unleashed a series of orders, strategies and expectations that I must follow. TLW (The Little Woman) was born to lead. You see, God created man (me) and said: “WHO WILL LEAD THIS SCHMUCK? I CAN’T ALLOW HIM TO ROAM LOOSE ONCE HIS MOTHER GETS RID OF HIM. I KNOW, I WILL CREATE A LEADER SPECIFIC TO HIM, I WILL CALL HER ELLEN, AND BY HIS NOSE HAIRS SHE SHALL LEAD HIM.”

Ellen is just a bunch of letters strung together by God that means: ENERGIZED LEADER LEADING EMPTY NOGGIN. THUS, E-L-L-E-N.

This morning I received my orders to print out her boarding pass for a flight to some far off land not heard of ever before. She leaves today, I will be in charge of her prompt and safe arrival at the local airport, and I will collect her on Monday afternoon, promptly. I have certain instructions to fill my day and keep me from getting into trouble.

Unlike me, she will pack right before we leave, and I will be the one to worry if she will make her plane. She probably will leave the last minute possible, and once I get her in the car to leave, she will say: “Just a minute, and go into the house to check something, and I will squirm while she does, I never like to be late, or leave anything to the last minute. Just The way I am. Her, don’t hold your breath. Very relaxed is TLW. After all, she does have a dedicated staff.

Wish you could fly away from this blog, but it just keeps flying back at cha? Write to: joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com, and say; “Wait til I tell ya wife on ya.”

No comments: