Friday, March 07, 2008

WCIF III*, GOODBYE, TLW :(


TLW (The Little Woman) go off this weekend to a side trip with her sister. I will be left alone with #2 Son, a rib eye steak, and a Duke-North Carolina basketball game. Gee; I will miss her!

Reverting to bachelorhood, this Saturday and Sunday will be good for me. I can watch some sports after 7:00 PM, and not feel guilty because TLW isn’t a sports fan. Gee; I will miss her!

Just me and a good old rib eye, marinated in chopped onion, honey, soy sauce, wine vinegar, ginger and garlic powder. We will convene around sevenish with a bottle or two of Saranac Beer and should complete all proceedings with a happy burp. And this is just Saturday! Gee; I will miss her!

My plans also include a drive out to Jones Beach to do a little scouting for a painting I am planning, and maybe going to a museum or movie. Maybe I’ll just get one from Blockbuster or Tivo. Gee; I will miss her!

Then I will sleep late Sunday, go and get breakfast and then read the papers with periodic naps. I have some eggplant Parmesan in the freezer that will need my attention about 4 or 5 PM. Gee; I will miss her!

Wish you could miss me? Write to; joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com, tell him, “Hey, buzz off, see if anyone misses you.”

* Who Cares Its Friday #3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.