Friday, May 02, 2008

THE SMELL


You readers must be tired of hearing about this, but we are in the process of having the floors refinished. There is only one more application to go, and that is applied today.

The problem I’m having is I have a bit of a sore throat, and my sinuses are burning. This began before the floors were started, and continues as I write this. I think it is an infection, and those things take time.

Well with the application of the finish on the floors, it is really making the throat and sinuses worse, as the smell just hangs there in the air. Opening windows, skylights and doors just doesn’t seem to help. It is choking me.

I hear that it takes a long time for the smell to go away.

The floors look beautiful, like a gymnasium. I think I’ll hang some balloons and streamers and serve some punch, and have a senior prom here tonight. I could maybe sponsor the NBA finals here too.

The picture you see is of my recent visit to Timber Point Country Club. The people in it are: Dennis, TLW’s (The Little Woman) youngest Brother Dennis. His scanner challenged wife, the lovely Angela (Me Pisana), Steve his wife and TLW’s Oldest Sister , the lovely Maureen. Standing are: TLW and Lois, or Toots II from the wannabe bank.

No comments: