Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A FAN OF TLW



Being the man of the house can be tricky at times. TLW (The Little Woman) asked #2 Son to bring down his fan from his room so I could get it working again. Bringing it down he placed it on the table and left. (Smart boy.)

TLW immediately told me what was wrong, and to please look at it. I removed the cover and went to plug it in to see if it ran.

TLW: “Do you want to do that?”
Me: “Do what?”
TLW: “You know, run that without the cover?”
Me: “Yes, it is the only way I can see clearly what is wrong.”
I plug it in and get an idea. I shut it off, and TLW comes once again. I fix what needs to be fixed and she immediately starts to advise me.

As I try to replace the cover, TLW starts fiddling with it, and I just stop, waiting for her to continue her quest for male dominance. She immediately stops and says: “I don’t want a blog about this.” then steps away.

“Oh, there’ll be a blog about this alright.”

I think; she should quit the bank she works for and join a repair station with NASA, she could take charge.


Congratulations to Seth and Jo Ellen Smith on their new Granddaughter,Melinda Eve O'Connell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that TLW is such a big fan of yours!
The baby sure is cute. Best wishes to the new parents.
Angela of Calabria/Sicily