Sunday, July 20, 2008

HELL WEEK

That is what’s coming up! Temperatures soar into the high 90’s, and everyone walks slowly, thinks slower and wishes for a snowstorm.

I have a project or two that I have to put off because I can’t work in the humidity. I hate to run the AC all day, so instead I go into the pool until TLW (The Little Woman) comes home.

As I type this it is 8:12 AM, and I can feel the humidity, as sweat is starting to run down my head.

The only person who is comfortable in this weather is TLW! She sleeps under the blankets on her chair at night when I have the AC at 70 degrees! If she weren’t so beautiful, I’d leave her for the pool at night.

Today being Friday, no cooking, as we order pizza, so I will stay in the pool until I look like a bigger prune than I am!

Stay cool, because I will!



601-9 Portion Road
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
631 467-4674

ASK FOR ROSIE
Tell her "Mr. Dell" sent you.
The best Grandma Pie in the world!

No comments: