Thursday, July 31, 2008

HERE COMES THE BRIDE, GROOM AND CRAZY UNCLE!

Once again, the family gathers to celebrate a union. This union has a Polish Sicilian flavor.

My nephew Marc, a high school history teacher and the lovely Nicole will join in Holy Matrimony, followed by wedded bliss. Marc is my sister Fran and her Husband Tom’s only son! After marrying off two daughters, this is a piece of cake.

I will gather with my sister’s, except for MaryAnn, who is training to be an airline stewardess in Arizona. Mom always liked her best because she has naturally curly hair. My other three sisters spent a fortune on curling irons but still had to do the dishes.

I have naturally curly hair, so I got to throw out the garbage and bring the garbage cans out front and back again. But I digress.

The wedding will be held in Holyoke, Massachusetts, and #1 son will attend. Being how #2 son just started a new job, he will have to stay home.

Everyone loves Marc, and we all had to make an effort to attend this wedding in particular. Marc has always been a class act and just a wonderful nephew. Like his Uncle, he is cool. What more need I say.

All my nieces and nephews will be there, and I love to see the newer generation, the future, and from my prospective, it looks bright.

So family, crazy Uncle Joe is on his way!

No comments: