Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MR. NOW


I like to think that I can keep up with the latest things in life. Something new and I’m all over it. Like TV and Radio, they get more complicated as time goes by.

Sirius Radio or an LCD or even a Plasma TV, I have investigated. So, what’s the problem?

Well, once I get something new, I learn the basics and don’t bother with the “extras”, deciding all I want to do is watch a TV show or listen to the radio. I mean, who cares if it IS High-Definition or not? I’m happy with black and white. Hell, TLW (The Little Woman) doesn’t even need to speak English, and I’ll still love her.

The other day I took out my cell phone and perused the many buttons. I know two things: One, I can call out, and two, If I leave the phone on, someone will call me! I went to the messaging section then the “Tools” and found out I can leave ME a memo! Yes, I was so proud. I discovered that I could leave me a memo. So what do I do? I tell TLW: “I discovered that you can leave yourself a memo!”

Now I am kind of found of TLW, but she put me over the edge. When I told her of my new discovery, she said: “Now all you have to do is figure out how to retrieve it.”

She’s right.

I hate when she’s right.

1 comment:

Steve Philp said...

Glad mine's not the only one knocking me down a peg or two occasionally...