Thursday, September 25, 2008

TAKE ME LORD; I’M READY!

Right now, as I write this, #2 Son is getting ready for school.

Let me rephrase what I just wrote: #2 Son is in a ritualistic preparation for school. What is happening is a slow beat of a drum, and some “vocal rendition of a song is going on right now. #2 Son in falsetto voice, IS SINGING ALONG! Please allow me to rephrase that; he is gurgling and wailing along. It sounds like a human sacrifice of some kind.

The beat is steady; the progress for getting ready for class is NOT so steady. It may give you hope for a blog from a mental institution tomorrow, if they allow me use their computer.

The sounds emanating from his room are what I heard when the movie; “The Last Of The Mohegan’s” got a hold of that white guy and tortured him. Then there is the image of Sigourney Weaver in her underwear as the space alien tries to take a chunk out of her. Either movie she was in.

If I may quote some of the “lyrics”.

“AAAHHHHRRRGG, OOOOOHHHHH!”

This is what makes me meet new neighbors. They come over with a fresh cooked meal and say: “I know you had no time to cook for your family, what with the obvious anguish and suffering.” Then they hand me a dish of chicken, introduce themselves, I say “thank you” and tell them they are very kind.

Sometimes when he does these “songs” raccoons come into the yard and start to mate! We have a large raccoon problem in the neighborhood, and it is all #2 Son’s fault.

People have said in the past they like the stories of #2 Son. I will not tell too many, since my credibility would be suspect, not because they are false, but because they are so strangely true!

I for one am going to the library to rest.

No comments: