Saturday, October 04, 2008

I GOT WHAT?


Tendonitis. But he’s not sure. That’s what the Doctor told me. He put down his spear and rattle, after shaking it over me and said I will probably need to see an Orthopedic for future diagnosis. Meanwhile, I have to go for x-rays on Tuesday morning.

Boy, all I wanted was a pill for arthritis, this turns out to be a full-blown deal!

I wish for once he would tell me I’m too skinny and need to eat more. Maybe my blood alcohol level is too low, and should concentrate on raising it. Maybe I should get more sleep. You know, all the good diseases are taken!

It is very deceptive this Tendonitis. He gave me a cortisone shot and said it would take a while to help, but it is only a temporary fix. I woke up this morning, not feeling too bad, then stretched out my arm to put on a shirt, and the pain shot right to my fingertips! OOOOOH!

It destroys a good nights sleep, as you roll over to the right, it wakes you up. Poor TLW (The Little Woman), I’m becoming a burden already to her. If I were she, I’d shoot me while I was sleeping. But she should use rubber sheets so she can readily clean up the mess.

I go to scratch my head as #2 Son tries to explain something that he thinks makes sense, and I have to switch hands, being right handed. I’m becoming ambidextrous in a hurry! I can still write, but he thinks it all came about by years on the computer mouse, having it raised above elbow level. He said I have to have my arms where my wrists are lower than my elbows.

The doctor said I should just rest the shoulder for a while until he gets a definitive answer to my plight. So you can all call me lefty.

Please remember my pals Joan and Anita.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: