Monday, December 08, 2008

IF THERE’S NO BLOG TOMORROW…


Call the police!

I uncovered a diabolical scheme to do away with me! Actually, a very clever plan that would fool the police was in the making. The perfect crime!

What am I talking about? Let me explain.

TLW (The Little Woman) was planning to do away with me, then probably find a younger man and spend all the insurance money! If it wasn’t for my putting it all together, I might be gone already! You say, TLW! No way! I say; still water runs deep!

It started out by TLW coming home one day and saying that she bought me a present. Me, being trusting said thanks to a new pillbox. This pillbox has seven compartments, one for each day of the week. Being how I have to take medications every day, I have a pillbox that has seven days already. Starting with Sunday, the days follow in order for each daily dose. There is where it gets interesting! The pillbox TLW purchased, the days start with Monday, not Sunday! Who starts their week on Monday? TLW says: “Don’t worry about what the lid on top of each day says, just take the pills.

So how does this pan out as a scheme to murder me, collect all the insurance money and find a younger man? Simple. Suppose I followed her dictum? Say I take my pills on Sunday. Then as the day goes on, I think: “Did I take my pills today?” I look, and see the usual Sunday section I'm accustomed to has pills, and I think; “No, I didn’t!” So, I take Monday’s pills. I overdose, the police rule it accidental death, and off she goes with the insurance money and some young guy undertow! No tell tale weapon, no clues, fingerprints or obvious motives to discuss with the authorities. I can be planted inside a week, and I don’t get home made chocolate chips cookies for after my funeral!

You got to stay one step ahead.

Please remember my pals Joan and DD, and all those who need our prayers.

No comments: