Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN THE HOOD!


If you looked earlier this morning for this blog, it means you had a quiet evening last night! Last night TLW (The Little Woman) and me went to our neighbor’s MMB (My Man Bill) and his wife, TLC (The Lovely Carole)’s house to celebrate the New Year. I do remember having a good time and sharing a few laughs. It might shock you to know, I even remember going home!

I’ve decided that this year, I will remake my New Year’s resolution from 2008. That was not to resolve to do anything. This allows me to keep it! How many of you have already broken your New Year’s resolution?

Today, I will be in recovery mode. That is, sitting in my chair, staring at the ceiling until tomorrow. This is a good plan. It allows my to die if I want to, or just stay comatose and ready to die if I want to. My biggest problem is the sunlight. There is too much sunlight! Well, I think I’ll have breakfast now. Something nice and hearty, maybe two fresh aspirins!

So to one and all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all stay healthy, get wealthy, and stay wise by reading this nonsense I write everyday.

Please remember those like Joan and DD, in your prayers and hearts.

No comments: