Sunday, March 01, 2009

CRY, AND THE WHOLE WORLD CRIES

There are few times in my married life where I witnessed TLW (The Little Woman) not feeling well, this is one of them!

It seems that #2 Son has brought home a nasty cold, which he gave to me, and then gave to his Mom. I would never do that.

Since he is out of my will for the cold, he is now further out of the will because he gave it to TLW. TLW now hates him and me for this intrusion on her health, as she drags it back and forth to work! I told her to take a sick day, but she looked at me like I have grown an eye in my chin. What can I do?

When she sits there in her chair, her nose is stuffed and she hides under a blanket or two, and with sullen solemnity, she naps. I feel very bad for her, and wish I could take the symptoms for her.

Sleeping is a job! TLW has to sleep with an extra pillow, her head propped and fighting the stuffiness, even to sleep!

As for me, I still have this annoying cough, which attacks at any time, but especially hard in the A.M.

It seems that I have gotten a few too many colds this winter, and frankly, I am starting to get annoyed.

But, TLW! When she is sick, the lines of communication fail, we talk very little and I miss her. Oh, she is right there, but she is in another world. I guess I try to look out for her, but she insists on carrying on. A real trooper. I like to go off by myself until I feel better. No point watching others enjoy their health while I’m under the weather. But when TLW is ailing, the whole world ails too.

Ahh chooo! Pardon me!

Please remember DD and John and all those that need our prayers.

No comments: