Thursday, March 05, 2009

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and gentlemen, and all those who read this blogue, be on the lookout for a Jewish PITA (Pain In The Ass) who goes by the name of Phil Mark.

Known to drive people up the wall, to rip their hair out of their heads, and to just break down and cry for long periods.

Who is this guy? Beats me! He keeps showing up in my life! When I went to college for an education, I got one, I met him! When I got married, and thought the world would improve, who shows up as my best-man? Him!

When on the altar, who screws up the priest and gets communion? Him (He IS Jewish!)

When I had my daughter baptized, who was the godfather? HIM!

Yes, he just keeps showing up like a bad penny. If you don’t believe me, then ask his wife, Linda, or his children: Jason, Justin and Danielle.

Today he celebrates his birthday. He is so old: he wears a plague that describes him as a historical landmark!

So, if you run into him, DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO HIS EYES!

Instead, count yourself lucky you met him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL, I STILL LOVE YOU!


Please remember DD and John my brother-in-law, and all those that need our prayers.

No comments: