Tuesday, March 03, 2009

SNOW TIRES

It sure does! I’m sick of hearing people complain about it! Me, I enjoy it. Give me a cup of coffee and a good movie, and let it snow, let it snow; let it snow!

Yesterday I got “What for?” from TLW (The Little Woman). It seems she was slightly perturbed by the picture of her used lately on the blog. Seems that I went too far! Mind you, this photo is for illustrative purposes only, and only slightly enhanced with the red nose, which I toned down. It wouldn’t have been a problem if a certain sister-in-law from Virginia hadn’t brought it up. I don’t want to mention names but her initials were Angela Manning’s’! Aside from that: I apologize, and promise not to let that happen again. I love TLW, and would never do anything to hurt her.

We put the local TV station on this morning. They were all excited about the storm, since it made them relevant to the day. Proudly they announced the school closings, the road conditions and the weather. Everyone should have a job.

This storm that hit today is the worst since I don’t remember when! Over 10” of snow! Looks like before it is over, there will be 14” to 15” on the ground! We were supposed to go out to East Marion to visit a friend. It is usually a very pleasant drive, through the north shore of Long Island. I was looking forward to the drive, very slow paced and peaceful. So much for that!

Today we will spend the day staring down #2 Son, a movie, a little writing and some reading. I also would like to start on an art project I need to get done.

Stay safe and healthy.

I forgive you AM!

Please remember DD, John my brother-in-law, and all those that need our prayers.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Ut oh!!! I had a feeling you were in trouble for that one!!! lol