Monday, March 09, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG


Yesterday, (Saturday), after the long cold spell we had, the weather changed to beautiful! I opened the rear door, for the screen, and enjoyed a day of warmth!

Days like yesterday made me want to do more than I should. So, I purchased paint for the hall and downstairs toilet, I went out for a walk, fixed the kitchen faucet, swept up, and cleaned my car, inside and out. Then I went ahead and planned the meals for the week and made a list of what I need. I cooked dinner, and did some writing. I was a busy scout!

At the end of the day-pain! All the pain I would want, in my right foot, the bad one. Over 41 years ago, I was involved in a car accident, as a passenger. My head went through the windshield, and the engine sat next to me when it was over. I had a compounded fracture of the right foot and glass in my head! I was a mess. I landed in the hospital for a week and suffered the pain at home for almost six months!

Today, I can’t stand on my feet for long; dance and I can’t climb a ladder. If I do any of those things, the foot feels like someone stuck it with a knife.

But tomorrow, if the day is nice, I will become ambitious once again, and suffer the consequences. Stupid? No! I just won’t let it get me down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINDA MARK!

Please remember DD and my brother-in-law, John, and all those that need our prayers.

No comments: