Wednesday, March 18, 2009

STOP THIS RIDE!

A few mornings ago, I woke up and went to sit on the edge of my bed. As I did, the room started to spin very rapidly. It went away after a while, and thought that I had gotten up too quickly.

That evening, as I got up from my chair, I bent down to pick up a newspaper that was lying on the floor. As I did, again, a bout of dizziness, this time almost knocking me down!

That night, I went to bed, and as I lay down, the room started to spin once again. At one point, turned over, and I felt like I was going to fall off the bed!

When I walk, I feel on the verge of spinning out of control.

I seem to have trouble holding onto things, dropping them, and I do this all day long! I think old age has caught up with me! The dizziness doesn’t stop, day after day, and I’m scheduled to visit the doctor in May, so I will see if it gets any worse, before I panic.

Please remember my Brother-in-law, John and MMB (My Man Bill) and all those that need our prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always knew you were a little dizzy, Joe, but seriously you could have an inner ear thing going on. Don't wait too long to have it checked out.

jan/PCH

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

who said that?!