Thursday, March 12, 2009

THREE YEARS A WRITER?


If you wish to call me that! Of course, I don’t consider myself a writer, just a bloguer, someone who likes to write. This month marks the third year of this blogue. I use ‘blogue’ instead of the familiar ‘blog’, to have some fun and laugh at myself; besides, ‘blogue’ looks classier, no?

I enjoy getting things off my chest, or a good laugh. In the past three years, I’ve written about my life, from when I was born to yesterday. All of it is laughable!

In the next year, I intend to continue with new stories, observations and thoughts. Hopefully you will respond as some of you have.

If you have any questions you would like to ask me, just use the comment box at the end of each blogue, or email me at; delgraphics@optonline.net, or joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com. I will answer each either in the blogue or in an email.

Thanks

Please remember DD and John, my brother-in-law, and all those that need our prayers.

No comments: