Thursday, April 16, 2009

KENTUCKY GRILLED CHICKEN???


Today in Newsday, there is an article about KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) changing its recipe from fried to grilled, and the whole process of coating it with fewer calories! It plans to lower the sodium content in their chicken recipe as well.

This got me to think: “What am I doing for my readers to help with their health? Are my blogues low fat and low sodium?” By that I mean, do I use too much profanity or am I writing too much in each blogue?

After careful analysis from my cracked editorial staff, we have concluded that we are indeed, low fat, low-sodium, and therefore good for you! Yes, you can read this stuff as much as you want! You can even feed it to your kids and grandkids! Now here is the clincher, you can read the same blogue, more than once.

Do you have a significant birthday coming up, and want to treat yourself to something special? Read all the blogues written on your birthday! Have a significant other? Print out a blog and leave it on their pillow. Running out of toile…

In other words, there are a great number of things to do with this blogue. You might say: “Uncle Joe, what makes DelBloggolo so different from other blogues?”

Well, before a blogue is written, we try to weed out anything that might be significant, and cause you to sprain the brain. We want happy readers, not overburdened with facts and figures, which only cloud the truths I wish to bring to you. Do you want to have to memorize something that may require thinking? Do you want to have to email something to someone because you think they may be interested in it? Do you really want to interrupt that naptime in mid afternoon you so richly deserve, with your office door shut, to sit and ponder? A resounding, “NO!”

So, do yourself a favor. Read this blogue again. You’ll be glad you did, and people will love you for it. I know I will!

Please remember all those that need our prayers and hopes, including my brother-in-law, John and MMB (My Man Bill).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Low fat, low schmat, bleh .... your blog is full of love, wit, & laughter .. that's all a soul needs for nourishment every day! Keep it up Joe!



Jan/PCH

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

dank kew!

Laura ESL Teacher said...

Hi Joe, I became a follower of your blog. You remind me a lot of my Dad (a compliment!). Laura Beeler (aka, the Whiner daughter of Jim Pantaleno)

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

Hi laura,
You don't need an introduction, and your Dad is a great guy.