Thursday, May 21, 2009

CATCHING UP

Last evening I got a email from TLC (The Lovely Carole) about MMB (My Man Bill). It seems everything fell apart! I know I keep coming to you guys, but he needs help and our prayers. This is not an ordinary guy. This is a guy with a big heart and a wonderful family. He is the best neighbor I ever had, dating back to when I was born. They don’t come any better, or more deserving of our prayers. Please, as a friend of this blogue, at least keep your fingers crossed for him. Just think, if he were your neighbor, you would be very upset!

Minnesota Pete, one of the “Fab Five” (in the stripped shirt) sent me an email that I want to share with you. Pete is a great guy, a friend of #1 Son and therefore, my friend too, and as you will see, very talented. He writes:

“Hey, everybody! My sketch group, Mountain Man Academy, has just posted our fourth video for UCBComedy.com. It's called, "Real Roommates." It's featured today on the website, so please check it out. I hope you enjoy it. Plus, you can check out our other videos afterwards.

Here's the link:

http://www.ucbcomedy.com/videos/play/4130


-Peter Dirksen”

Check him out. Thanks!

#1 Son will be coming home in early June for a few days. He is attending a wedding of a fellow named Chris Nellen. Chris worked with us at PCH, and was one of these guys that had a great sense of humor. Chris was a talented writer, and just a cool guy. I don’t know who the lucky gal is, but I wish them both all the luck in the world. I know she will need it, living with that crazy guy!

Once again, please remember MMB, and my brother-in-law, John, and all those that need our prayers and hopes.

1 comment:

chris said...

it's all true ... funny, talented, and cool, but the lucky gal wants to know why she will need so much luck to live with me. she is now wondering what she has gotten herself into.

thanks for the smile. i hope you are well.

cgn