Saturday, May 16, 2009

LOOKING GOOD!


Going into my email last evening, sitting amidst the requests to “Get right back on this” and “Amazing new formula to lose ugly fat (I should wear a mask), and other sales pitches, stood one email that I immediately clicked open. It read:

“Hi, Delbloggolo, dear friend!
It's MFF! How are you doing? Sorry I've been a bit out of touch, I
have been so busy with grad school - but it is going really well, so
that is good! I'm so glad that I went back to school. Anthony told me
that you heard the happy news - Justin and I are engaged! We went on a
trip to England over my spring break and he proposed to me in Oxford,
The city of dreaming spires. It was amazing. We are really happy!
Anthony told me that you wanted our picture - well here is one that we
took in England :) I hope you are well. How is the novel coming?
Love,
Laura (MFF)
P.S. Justin says Hello!”

The beautiful couple you see, are two of the ‘Fab Five’ I have spoken about when I was out in LA, spending a month with #1 Son! Beautiful couple, no? Laura and Justin are what you call friends to #1 Son, and therefore that makes them my friends! If you wish to read about good people, type in MFF in the search box on top.

As you can see, “grad school” is what we are talking about! These smart people still read this blogue! As for me, I love these guys. They are fun, creative and friends. That two such people could find each other is amazing! It’s like coffee and a donut, steak and red wine, better than Romeo and Juliet! (You notice that two out of three are dinner and dessert?)

The best present I could give these two wonderful people is my heart felt sincere wishes for a happy life. One that mirrors my marriage, in that you truly love each other no matter what the weather, the time of day, or the time in your life. Don’t take life too seriously: it only gets in the way of living it. Love one another, and it will pay dividends when you reach what you think is the beginning of a long hard road. I hope you never have a long hard road, but we all do, and marriage is the best way to survive the journey.

Good news! Not only is MMB (My Man Bill) feeling better, but now my brother-in-law, John is making very good progress! Keep praying for him and all those that need our prayers.

1 comment:

Laura L-V said...

Thanks so much for your support, DelBlog! You are too kind!!! xoxo Love, MFF