Saturday, May 09, 2009

UNTIL DR. KNOW GETS IT RIGHT

Went back to the doctor for two things. One was a referral for the eye, ear, nose, throat and big left toe doctor, and the other thing is he gave me someone else’s prescription. He gave me a prescription for ‘Synthroid.’ Synthroid is for women and is a replacement for a hormone that is normally produced by the thyroid gland to regulate the body's energy and metabolism. Synthroid is given when the thyroid does not produce enough of this hormone on its own. Synthoid is a natural remedy to regulate thyroid hormones and treat hypothyroidism. If you're a woman over 35, your thyroid may not be the problem. It helps stop the suffering and weight gain, low energy, hair loss & depression.

Dr. Know sat down behind his desk and when I told him about the error, and blamed it on the computer! Holding his little hand held I-pod looking device, he punched out two new prescriptions, one being a change, and one he forgot to give me. Picking up the paper prescription, I started out of his office, when I noticed the names on the prescription were not mine! Jose Hernandez (Sounds like a millionaire baseball player) was getting my drugs! My pill pusher made another mistake!

Returning to the scene of the crime, he looks like he has a headache, and promptly blames the computer once more.

“Well, at least I got the Jose right!”

“Actually doctor, its’ Giuseppe.”

Please remember my brother-n-law, John, and all those that need our prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for a new Doctor? :o)


Hugs ... jan/pch

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

I think I need a doctor because of my doctor!