Monday, July 20, 2009

A SMALL INVESTMENT IS WORTH…


A lifetime of happiness!

A while back #1 Son sent #2 Son an Ipod. It was an outright gift, and for money spent, it was well spent!

Every once in a while I am trapped with #2 Son in the car. When that happens, he will always direct the talk toward how I am a white man who should apologize for slavery, the poor illegal immigrants, or the fact that we have laws, which keep ‘people’ in jail. He also feels that I should give my money away freely to all the poor, and somehow it is my entire fault that there are third world countries!

My blood will boil, my teeth will grit, and my temper soars, waving at a space launch as it passes it by. We don’t always agree.

But, relief at last! #1 Son has sent Mr. Anarchy something to keep him quiet while I drive, it even plugs into both his left ears.

The whole trip was peaceful, serene, and just plain old nice! Just like before he was born! So to #1 Son I say: THANK YOU, OH, THANK YOU, AND PEACE BE ON TO YOU, AMEN!

Please remember all those that need our hopes and prayers, including my brother-in-law, John.

2 comments:

Steve Philp said...

I wonder what Che and Fidel would have to say about your budding little communist running around with a tool of the running-dog capitalists plugged in to his ears! :)

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

He seems to side-step that one!