Friday, July 03, 2009

WOULDN’T YOU KNOW IT!

A few days ago, I started feeling a small pain in my lower stomach. It was nothing at first, but since then, the last two nights, the pain has gotten so that I can’t sleep. It is now to the point where I can’t touch it, without feeling the discomfort. It is also affecting my lower back and giving me the start of a headache!

Today (Thursday), I will try to schedule an appointment with my doctor and hope he can take me. I was up all night, and I don’t see the prospects for a good nights sleep, any evening soon, unless I do something about it.

I had tried to take my usual walk, and found great difficult in finishing it, and of course, I have to rest all the time. Here I was kidding TLW (The Little Woman) about ailments, and there I go!

Last evening, we took Happy, our cocker spaniel to the vet for a follow-up visit, and she is at least working out.

As I entered with TLW and her holding Happy on a leash, I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. (There were actually two birds in a cage), but I didn’t have a stone. I went up to the young lady and said: “I’m here for a follow-up visit for Happy, and could the doctor take a look at TLW while he’s at it, as she has been complaining lately?” Of course, I confused her, but what could I do, it was my opening to make a joke. Little did I realize, it was me who the Vet should have seen!

Please remember all those that need our hopes and prayers, including my brother-in-law, John.

No comments: