Monday, August 03, 2009

ALL THE IDIOTS ARE FOLLOWING ME!

The other day, I was driving home from East Marion, NY, with TLW (The Little Woman). Getting on Rte 25, this huckleberry comes up behind me in a black SUV that is too big for ordinary transportation on a Saturday evening.

The moron sped up behind me, as I was behind a long train of cars that were all doing the same speed on a one-lane road, in the middle of nowhere. The imbecile was hanging out of his window, and leaning forward as he trailed me very closely. Did he expect me to rise so he could get one car length closer to nowhere?

As we stopped for a traffic light, the jackass was looking to get along side of me so he could get ahead of me. I knew it was coming so I pulled more to my right so he couldn’t do anything stupid.

Now I’m an aggressive driver, in that I will move at least with the traffic and pass when I have to, and NEVER go slower than the moving traffic. Any ignoramus that thinks he’s going to intimidate me better think twice. I’ve driven in all kinds of traffic, and know how to handle stupid people on the road.

What is it with people that have these SUV’s that sit high off the ground? Do they really think they are entitled to get ahead of everyone else? Driving a gas-guzzler, causing accidents and looking dumb as they pay for all that gas; puzzles me.

The dumbass had to suffer the consequence of my not giving the idiot a break.

I’m not sorry for the way I described the scumbag.

Please remember my brother-in-law John, the patron saint of Riverhead, in Poland, and all those that need our hopes and prayers.

3 comments:

Laura ESL Teacher said...

I totally agree! For some reasons these morons seem to think they're entitled to use more of the road because their car is bigger. Harumph!

Steve Philp said...

I just gonna hide my head for a day or so...


SUV driver... :(

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

I'm sure you don't try to intimidate people, Steve.