Saturday, September 12, 2009

CAN YOU SPARE A FEW PRAYERS

The world of new moms is a very uncertain world at best. Sometimes children are born, and go home with mom and dad, and sometimes things happen. My new great nephew, Alexander John is in need of a few prayers. You can see how beautiful he is.

It seems he is having some difficulties, and I won’t mention them to you, but to say that he is being delayed his chance to go home with mom. I’m almost positive that things will work out, but a little spiritual begging wouldn’t hurt. Pray that the doctors can figure it out, do what needs to be done, and send him home with his Mom and Dad.

I got a e-mail today from an old buddy of mine from high school, who says that there is another child in need. Click onto http://www.sethfongstory.blogspot.com/ and read. I assure you, I do not know this child or the family, but I do know the child needs our prayers,

There are all kinds of issues out there. There are all kinds of causes out there, but when it comes to children, we all have to pay attention, pull ourselves together and pray for them. I don’t need to know a child: I just know that there are enough of them out there that need our prayers, and our help.

Please pray for all the children of the world.

2 comments:

Bob Roush said...

Thanks Joe for adding Seth to your blog! I also add Alexander John to my list.

Laura ESL Teacher said...

I know how that Mom feels as do you. I will keep litle John Alexander in my prayers and hope all is OK.