Monday, September 14, 2009

MULTI-MESS!


This morning I went to my deli for my usual coffee and roll, and as I was entering the store, I noticed a sign on the window. The sign was hand lettered and stated:
“MALTI POO PUPPIES INQUIRE WITHIN”

Not being a dog expert, I was intrigued and entered the deli. I poured my coffee, went to the counter and selected a buttered roll and a ‘young fella’ was at the counter. A nice kid, wearing a black Yankee baseball cap for style, started to ring up the sale.

Me: “I have a question for you.”

“Sure, go ahead, shoot” (Probably thinking: “Now what does this old crank want?”)

Me: “I see that sign in the window, that white one, that says: “Malti Poo puppies! What are: Malti Poo puppies?”

Shrugging his shoulders, he said he didn’t know!

Me: “Well, I have a multi poo pup, you think I could include her in the giveaway? She shits all over my yard, very ‘multi-poo’, if you know what I mean.”

Well, this kid could really laugh, even as I left the place!

No comments: