Saturday, October 24, 2009

OH BABY!




In spite of all the bad that is in this world, the good still shines through!

I noticed a lot of young people having babies. Babies are born out of love, usually, and they manufacture more love on their own. It seems that you put a newborn baby on a stage and all they have to do is poop, and people will applaud!

I recall three instances when Mom brought home a new baby, and the kid would be hysterical! I figured it was because each time, the baby was a girl, and my Mom already had a girl at home. Women being women, there was no room for another, so the kid would cry. Each subsequent one would cry louder than the last, realizing the pecking order they were in. Then as they got older, they learned from the oldest on down, the common enemy: me, so they stopped crying, and started planning.

Recently, we had a birth in our family, Alexander John Schneider. He looks like his; mother, father, uncle, and both sets of grandparents, and if he had a sister, he would look like her. Anyone who is sane: looking at the baby will see that the baby looks like me. One of the things that will happen to Alexander John, is that when his sibling finally arrives, we can stop calling him: Alexander John, and just use Al. Well, I’m going to be the first! Meet Al, and parents: get over it!


The baby you see standing: Melinda: is the grandchild of two very nice people who are hell bent on spoiling the kid. I must say; being how beautiful she is: (Al is beautiful too) I would spoil her too, if I were the grandparent. As you can see, the kid does have a problem! Not enough time in the day! Yes, with both of them as grandparents, the kid is tired from all the attention. Jo-Ellen and Seth, the proud grandparents, take turns with the child. The problem lies in that one does the day shift, and one the night shift!

But everybody loves a baby that’s why I’m in love with youuuuuu!

No comments: