Thursday, November 19, 2009

IT GETS MORE DIFFICULT EVERY MINUTE!


It seems that I am running out of time! The days are flying by, and I have things I would like to do, but with all that IS going on, I’m just too busy. This is great, because I am occupied, and I don’t have schedules like I did when I was working. It is kind of a weird freedom! I may have a meeting the next morning for something, but if I don’t make it, so what? Fire me?

With all that is going on, I am beholden to no one, so it is a relaxing kind of busy. My daughter is occupying most of my time, what with her reviews, medical appointments I go to, and my volunteering for various committees and Board meetings, it is a busy schedule. But, I’m a free man, can do what I want about, and do.

My book is complete, yet my plans to finish research for writing another book, is on hold because events keep shaping up that preclude my getting the research done. I am presently creating a mailing for membership, and now, the church is asking me to join their fund-raising committee and give them some ideas.

And of course, there is the book I am designing for the NY College of Podiatric Medicine. All of this is taking a part of me, and I am enjoying the crises of scheduling, and just being very busy. But the biggest tidbit I chew on is the one I do everyday. That is this blogue, my mistress. Sometimes it is very difficult to write about something that I think is funny or important to me. Doing this everyday takes dedication and commitment to you, my dear readers. Everyday I get up early and check to see that I properly posted the daily blogue, rushing to my computer, half asleep!

I just hope you enjoy reading it half as much as I enjoy writing it.

Thanks for reading.
Joe DelBloggolo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing, it makes my day.
Love,
YOur baby sister # 4

Corinne said...

Since we left Cape May in Sept, I haven't missed a morning....it goes well with my coffee to read your notes...lv it!
Corinne

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!
keep up the good work!!!
Toots II

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to do this Joe ... it is certainly a "labor of love" that is enjoyed by many!

Husband of baby sister #4