Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HOLY GEEZ!



I woke up this morning in the dark, and after my shower, looked out the window. All I could see was a faded, grayish landscape. Nothing looked familiar from my bedroom window. Nothing was alive out there.

After I finished my coffee, there was some daylight, enough to make me shocked. About 20 to 24 inches had fallen in wind driven snow. With the Christmas decorations in the neighborhood, and in my house, everywhere I looked, looked like a Christmas card!

The TV newscasters are gleefully reporting the amounts, (The younger ones) or warning us to stay off the roads. (The older ones)

They weather man is predicting an additional two hours of snowing yet!

Who needs it? I think I’ll find a young newscaster and slap her silly, and back into reality! After that public service, I’ll go back to bed.

No comments: