Friday, January 22, 2010

IT’S ALL SO NEW TO ME! AGAIN!


Please forgive me, for I am giddy and happy.

Yes, it is like buying a new car! New, sleek, big, colorful, beautiful, and that is just the wireless mouse! It also comes with a wireless keyboard, and the thing is 27 inches of wide screen computer!

TLW (The Little Woman) climbs the stairs last evening to see the monster at work. As she entered the room, she said: “Now let me see all the bells and whistles!” It has a build in camera for shots and movies, and it is loud. You should see the filing system visuals! INCREDIBLE!

You wonder: “Who the heck needs 27” screens?”

Me.

After a month of no computer, I have 500 emails to sort, and the need to get a new printer since the hpdeskjet 990cse does not produce a driver for my operating system! Plus, not all the applications or programs work from the old Classic Mac System. But other than that: perfect!

But, I am happy to have the thing in my possession almost ready to run! It is such an important commodity, computers. A lot like a car or TV or for that matter, a mate! You can’t live with them, yet you can’t live without them!

Now here is the kicker, it speaks to me, and it listens to voice command. I just have to be careful not to say: Oh $&!#.

1 comment:

Jim Pantaleno said...

The Lone Blogger rides again!