Saturday, January 30, 2010

SOMETIMES IT PAYS TO GO BACK!


I went to the Apple Store in the mall where I purchased my new computer to find a 6 - 9 pin prong plug. As I left the store, I decided to return to the store and inquire about Apple printers. My old printer will not be recognized on the new “Snow Leopard system’.

Turning around, I march back to the store and find the young salesman again and ask.

“Well, we don’t have any printers on display, but we can go on the internet.”

We look, and I inquire as to price. He then asks me: “When did you purchase your computer?”

“Tuesday.”

“This week?”

“Yes.”

Did anyone tell you about the printer rebate?”

“The what?”

“The printer rebate. We are giving for a two-week period after purchase of the computer a printer rebate. You get a new printer.”

“For free, as in nothing?”

“Yes, do you have the card you purchased the computer on or the receipt?”

I show him the card.

“Stay right here, I’ll have someone get it for you.”

I pay cash for it, but get a rebate back inside of 30 days!

It paid to go back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice going!

Did you buy the new iPad yet?


-Anthony (#1 Son)