Friday, March 12, 2010

CONSISTENCY


Aetna is consistent! It was suppose to send me one more medication along with the ones that were a month late. I still haven’t received them yet! The bums haven’t even called to alert me that it is late! (SEE MARCH 4TH BLOG)

I’m not surprised. There is no longer any pride in what people are supposed to do. Too few take their jobs seriously, or even care. They can gripe about the company, their bosses, and co-workers, but I ask: why the hell don’t they quit?

I used to see it when I was working towards the end of my career, the complaints, and no guts to go to the party and duke it out. Just go about snipping, and bellyaching.

The jerks at Aetna already made it clear that they do not care it I need the medication, they will get it to me: Maybe. Not that they will expedite it, no concern of theirs.

I would love to see what incompetence looks like, but that would mean meeting them.

I will do you all a favor, and warn you. DON’T USE AETNA FOR A PHARMACY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I think that all of the technilogical advances over recent years have taken the sense of personal pride and of accomplishment out of much of the workplace. You are not a person whose health is being jeopardized by the length of time it takes the company to supply your medication. It's not personal. You are a customer number, a statistic, an allowable % of unhappy clients. It's unfortunate.
SS-I-L

Jim Pantaleno said...

In lieu of medication, take one large Jack Daniels Manhattan. If you don't feel better, call me in the morning.