Tuesday, March 09, 2010

YOU’VE READ ABOUT HER HUSBAND


See March 5, 2001.

When I first met her, she was a young sweet lady that was very nervous, but left a great impression. She was fresh from Florida, where my good buddy Phil had met her. She had these beautiful eyes that sparkled and sang a “hello” and I could tell by Phil’s eyes, that she was special.

Linda turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to Phil! She has consistently made him happy, and I hope he has made her equally happy. They have three children, two sons Jason and Justin, and a daughter Danielle, who is a knockout, just like her mom.

If there is one thing you can say about Linda, it is that she reminds me of TLW (The Little Woman), in so many ways! A dedicated mother and wife, who puts everyone first before herself. She is what motherhood is all about.

Right now, she has a battle or two to wage, but she will win those battles, and win big time. Her spirit is larger than her troubles, and the outcome is certain, she will persevere.

Of course, like TLW, she gives some dignity to the meathead she married, and with the class she possesses, overcomes the burdens of living with guys like us. Perhaps you pray for her, not for anything, except that because of whom she is married to.

But I digress. She also has to live with him, yell: “PHIL” every time he trips over himself. Maybe you want to pray for her kids, his brother and sister, me and all of us who know him. But I digress.

No comments: