Sunday, April 11, 2010

A NATIONAL HOLIDAY!


Every year at this, the DelBloggolo editorial staff will be celebrating: April 11th as a national holiday! Why? Well isn’t it obvious? Pay attention!

The lovely lady you see is my future (daughter-in-law), who I will adopt as my own daughter when she marries what’s his name. Her name is Courtney: TLC2 (The Lovely Courtney), and there will be no living with me.

This is one smart gal, and yet she is still marrying into the family with me in it!!!

Actually, the whole family is excited about that, and from nieces and nephews, to sisters, grandmother and Mom, we await the day #1 Son gets what he does deserve, a wonderful gal. We are always proud of Anthony, but this time he outdid himself!

Having met Courtney in June, we have nothing but pride that she will become part of the family, and hope that she can find it in her heart to like us as we will love her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!

(My God, she’s even prettier than me!)

3 comments:

Jim Pantaleno said...

Happy Birthday Courtney. If your future father-in-law ever gets out of hand, just promise to buy him a "Mello-Roll" and he will behave.

Laura ESL Teacher said...

Happy Birthday Courtney! I have never even met your future father-in-law, but I can tell you he is one hell of a guy! Also offer him a Manhattan once in a while; I hear he likes these!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Joe! You're so sweet. I got your birthday card in the mail yesterday, please also thank TLW. I'm very excited for your visit -- you made me feel so welcome last summer; I hope I can be half as hospitable.
Thanks again for making this a memorable birthday - Son #1 learned from the best!

Love,

-Courtney